Benefit and Services to Afghanistan
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR CHAMBERS?
As a member of ICC, a chamber automatically becomes part of ICC’s World Chambers Federation, a dedicated body for chambers within ICC which includes local, regional, national, bilateral and sectoral chambers. Below are the specific benefits for chambers:
- Get a personal login for you and your staff to ICC’s online platform,
- World Chambers Connect (https://worldchambersconnect.iccwbo.org/), to interact with chambers and their members around the world on topics of high relevance to chambers. Networking opportunities with over 12000 chambers in the world.
- WCF SharePoint: Designed for chambers members as a guide to better understand and identify how they can access the various services and activities under their membership to ICC and WCF.
- Benefit from the Chamber Check which is the ICCWCF first online diagnostic tool. Chamber Check is a simple and easy to use diagnostic which provides a longitudinal analysis of key performance indicators experienced by Chambers across the globe. This tool will help you analyze your chamber´s structure, operations and performance. After completing the diagnosis, you will receive a full report designed to provide some preliminary guidance on where and how to improve and enhance the different areas being analyzed and show you where and how to get started.
- Take an active engagement in chamber affairs worldwide by becoming a candidate for the WCF General Council, the governing body of ICC WCF.
- Be eligible to join the ICC WCF World ATA Carnet Council and the Certificates of Origin Council. Obtain support to become part of the ATA International Guarantee Chain and the Certificates of Origin Accreditation Chain.
- Attend the ICCWCF global events such as World Chambers Congress (WCC), the only global forum for chamber WCC organized every two years in most dynamic cities and it is the only international forum for chamber leaders and professionals to share best-practices, exchange insights, develop networks, address the latest business issues affecting their communities and learn about new areas of innovation from chambers around the world;
- Take part in the World Chambers Competition: Is the only global awards programme to recognize the most innovative projects undertaken by chambers of commerce and industry from around the world.
- Keep informed on news that matters most to chambers of commerce, including chamber best practice and innovation. Receive the WCF newsletter as part of your membership.
- Access all our products and services, including the ICC Academy, Incoterms ®, and model contracts, and receive member discounts for trainings, conferences, publications and online courses.
- Receive Chamber Managements Resources: We offer a wide range of resources to help chambers deliver the best possible service to their respective members. We provide Chamber Management Guidelines, models and samples and case studies of chamber products and services, these resources not only offer pragmatic solutions but will inspire users to take their ideas forward.
- Training Programs for Chambers: WCF’s capacity building and organization development programmed for chambers are in a variety of formats, including:
- Capacity building & education programmes – external and/or in-country consultancies, for chambers from developing countries and transition economies;
- Publishing chamber guidelines & organizing symposiums;
- Facilitating training & cooperation directly between chambers from different regions;
- International Certificate of Origin Online Training. The International Certificate of Origin (CO) online training programme provides you, as chamber trade documentation professional, both underpinning and advanced training and practices in CO issuance procedures.